This week we talk about the re-opening of Ursula’s favorite coffee shop, how kevin is back in between things, and general updates. We then have an amazing interview with Corey Fisk and Colin Gerbode where we’ll talk about what productivity looks like when the goal is to stay alive.
Content Warning: This week’s episode deals with the reality of living with Multiple Sclerosis, and all that entails.
Links for this Episode:
- Charity Spotlight: The Innocence Project
- Charity Spotlight: The Trevor Project
- Charity Spotlight: Peace Action Network
- Charity Spotlight: Human Rights Coalition
- Corey Fisk on Twitter
- Corey Fisk on Facebook
- Colin Gerbode on Facebook
- Colin’s 3D Models
- Hoyer Lifts
- Dungeons and Dragons
- MUD (Multi-User Dungeons)
- The Foxloft Vulture Conservancy
- Poser 3D modeling software
- Escape Artists Bedtime Stories
- The Mythopoeic Society
- Colin’s email
- Corey’s email
This was SUCH A GREAT episode! I cackled at multiple points. Also, much love to Corey for giving a shout out to her queerios out here. xoxox
Hey thanks Dino! And how could I not? After all I is one.
Of course! Whenever people are like “do you have to talk about being gay all the time?” I’m all “Yes. Yes I do.” Also, low-key star struck to have you saying my naaaaameeee. Loved your episode so much, Corey!