We’re back! Well, mostly, we’re still recovering from COVID, and our energy levels are getting better. So there really is no productivity update from us this week outside of “healing.” But that’s OK! We have an amazing interview with Simon Severino, author of “Strategy Sprints”! Enjoy!
Links for this Episode:
- Charity Spotlight: Charity:Water
- Charity Spotlight: Ukraine Cybercurrency Donations
- Strategy Sprints Website
- Strategy Sprints Book (Amazon)
- David Allen’s Getting Things Done
- Inside Out (Wikipedia)
- What Moves the Dead by T. Kingfisher
Audio is slightly out of sync. Kevin responds ahead of Simon and appears to talk over him.
Yeah, the program that is suppose to auto-stitch things together did a TERRIBLE job and I had to do it by hand, and so it is imperfect. I did the best I could, but sometimes it just didn’t sync up.