Nettle & Bone is out and we have
Links for this Episode:
- Charity Spotlight: United to Beat Malaria
- Augusta on Dreamwidth
- Augusta on Twitter
- Warriors for a Living: the experience of the Spanish infantry in the Italian Wars, 1494-1559
- Bluetooth Sleep Mask
- Bose Sleep Buds
- Apple Airpods Pro
- Danie Ware Books
- Ciaphas Cain
- Gaunt’s Ghosts
- The Horus Heresy Series
- Daz 3D
- Something Shiny Podcast
- Nettle & Bone by T. Kingfisher
Hi Kevin and Ursula, I have a couple writing life question for Ursula if she’s willing to answer them:
1. How does she balance writing and editing? If she’s editing a book, does she stop working on other stuff? Or does she get word count and then goes and edits. She may have mentioned it at some point over the past five years, but I missed it.
2. In terms of word count, is that a daily 1000 words on a single project or 1000 scattered over whatever she feels like working on?
Kevin, can you share your King Crimson et al. Playlist?