This week we will talk about two longer-form listener requests. First, we’ll talk about setting up a pen name, and how easy it actually is. Second we talk about coping with a partner who has ADHD and some strategies to help yourself. After that we have a wonderful chat with Cindy Sperry, and about how she stays productive!
Links for this Episode:
- Charity Spotlight: Armed Services YMCA
- Charity Spotlight: Fisher House
- Charity Spotlight: Feeding America
- Charity Spotlight: Lindsay Wildlife Center
- Charity Spotlight: Ojai Raptor Center
- Cindy Sperry on Twitter
- Google Classroom
- LinkedIn Learning
- Desert Sage Natural
- SKILCRAFT Government Pens
- Uni-Ball Signo Pens
- Pilot Precise V7
- Reisenthel Baskets
- Yellow Immunization Book
- Hood Nature
- Organizing Solutions for People with ADHD
I suppose I should be proud of the long list of links and tags! Thank you for the fun interview, Kevin!
Another excellent episode! What was the name of the book that Ursula mentioned about organization and ADHD? Thank you!