Spring is Springing here in North Carolina, and so we will talk about one of the Wombat Test Subject’s favorite subjects : Gardening. We’ll also talk about how our moods are impacted by the change in season, touch on our urges to clean this Spring, and then wrap it all up with an great talk with our friend Nathaniel Vanderklok!
Links for this Episode:
- Nate Vanderklock on Twitter
- The Popish Plot on YouTube
- David Seah’s Emergent Task Planner
- The SunTouch Lamp Ursula Ownes and Should Use
- The 2018 Hugo Award Finalists
- Summer in Orcus
- Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty
Has no one pointed you all to gardening / microbes / mood research yet?
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/antidepressant-microbes-soil.htm which points to some of the research (or did)
Mind you, I’m not a gardener just a lay ecologist sort of now and then … so YMMV of course.